MADE IN THE USA
VIA Analyzer Kit
Part Number: 5013-5100
100 kHz to 54 MHz SWR Meter with Complex Impedance.
Includes: Manual on CD-ROM & Male N-to-SO239 Female Adapter.
VIA Director Software, Serial Cable, Belt Case, & AC Adapter.
Operates on 8 AA Batteries or AC Adapter.
The VIA Analyzer adds graphical sweep and numerical data for
Impedance and Resistance. In addition to presenting accurate
data, all AEA SWR Meters have non-volatile memories, backlit
LCDs, and PC Software (included) for data storage, upload,
saving, printing, and export.
All instruments are rugged and "Belt Friendly" for easy transport
up towers or other climbing locations. Used by the military,
communications industry professionals, and amateur radio
operators, these instruments were designed to provide accurate
information on antenna system performance. Built tough and
weather resistant, they are designed to go into the field or to the
sea and provide years of reliable performance.
- Auto scaling
- Auditory cues
- Signal generator mode
- Self-test function
- SuperTwist LCD and Backlight
- Battery saver function
- Calculated bandwidth
- Software can: upload saved test results, operate the instrument in remote control,
expand graphical views, print graphs and data, archive test results on the PC,
export to other applications. 10 Minute Demo Software Download available on AEA
- Made in the USA
- Simplicity in testing and tuning antennas
- Fast, accurate results in a hand-held instrument
- Belt-friendly for transport and climbing
- Compact rugged design for years of service
- Ability to save and recall test results on the instrument
- Upload saved tests to a PC to display, print, archive, and export test results
- Measures return loss, SWR, impedance (Z), resistance (R), calculated band width
- Frequency Range: 0.1 - 54 MHz
- Resolution: 1 KHz
- Max Sweep Width: 20 MHz
- Sweep Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Impedance Range: 2-1000 ohms
- Harmonic & Spurious: >30 dB below fundamental
- VSWR Plot Range: 1:1 to 20:1
- Return Loss Plot Range: -1 to -40 dB
- Impedance Plotting Scales
- Resistance Plotting Scales
- Phase Angle: -45 Degrees to +45 Degrees
- Maximum Input Power: +20 dBm
- Output Power: +5 dBm
- Connector Port: N Type
- Non-Volatile Memory: 4
- PC Software: Optional
- Applicable Software: VIA Director
- Serial Port Speed: 4800 & 9600 Bps
- Voltage Requirement: 12 VDC Min
- Current Requirement: 150 mA
- Battery Types (external recharging): 8 AA Alkaline or NiMH
- Battery Life: 16 Hours Typical
- LCD: 64 x 128 Backlit
- Size: 8.5" x 4.3" x 2.25"
- Weight: 20 oz
See 5013-5000 for analyzer only, without kit.